Implementation of comprehensive turnkey solutions
Today we offer a complete service of design and production of LED light sources as well as ready-made solutions (turnkey projects) for switching to energy-saving lighting fixtures that meet all the requirements of the Customer.
AtomSvet offers the full range of services for switching to LED lighting for the facilities of any complexity, including even those with extreme working conditions: high or low temperatures, severe vibration, and the influence of the aggressive environment.
A comprehensive solution offered by the AtomSvet reduces cost of ownership and optimizes the return of financial investments in lighting.
Development of these solutions is one of the key services offered by AtomSvet. It implies the following: facility inspection, development of strategies for increasing energy efficiency and the technical draft, specification of the requirements of the equipment, calculations of the returns and illumination, justification and promotion of project design, feasibility study, equipment delivery, installation, supervision, warranty and support services.
Application of the comprehensive solutions offered by AtomSvet contributes to the improved energy efficiency at the facility and provides the following:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Significant increase in service life and reduction in costs that essentially influence the overall cost of ownership
- Release of additional capacities
- Reduction of costs on the disposal of worn out lamps by at least a factor of three.
AtomSvet solutions have been developed for different types of facilities and operating conditions:
- energy-saving lighting fixtures;
- lighting of industrial and warehouse facilities;
- lighting of industrial premises and open areas;
- lighting of facilities operated in conditions of extremely low or high temperatures;
- indoor lighting of premises with a chemically aggressive environment, as well as facilities with high dust and humidity level;
- indoor lighting of premises with especially high demands in explosion protection;
- indoor lighting of premises with a high degree of vibration and increased impact loads;
- indoor lighting of premises with strict requirements to the quality of lighting, visibility and workplace safety of the personnel;
- residential and public utilities lighting;
- automation and control of lighting
For more information please contact our managers +7 (495) 150-40-70
Ask us a question
Can't decide?Contact our manager
or fill out the form on the web site
and we will try to help you out?