Light+Building 2014 – an Event on a Global Scale!
From March 30, 2014 to April 4, 2014 AtomSvet is going to participate in the 8th International Exhibition of lighting equipment, design, architecture, lighting and building technologies – Light+Building 2014.
Exhibition location: Frankfurt am Main, Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Centre.
AtomSvet exhibition stand: stand № B.20 in exhibition pavilion 6.2.
The Light+Building Exhibition is held every two years and is considered to be the largest lighting event in Europe. Frankfurt am Main was chosen as the exhibition venue in 2014. At the last exhibition, held in Germany, there were about 2,352 exhibitors representing 50 foreign countries. About 196,000 people visited the exhibition.
In 2014 the exhibition organizer, the Messe Frankfurt Company, expects approximately 2,000 exhibitors offering visitors the whole range of products, which will be of great interest to industry professionals, namely: architects, interior designers, engineers, and representatives of trade and industrial enterprises.
At the same time as the exhibition, a Building Performance Congress will be held, where delegates from all five continents will be able to discuss new opportunities for construction, building lighting, computer systems for the construction industry, and creation of intelligent building systems.
AtomSvet - a Russian manufacturer of LED luminaires – will present in Frankfurt its production in the field of professional lighting equipment specially designed for:
- industrial lighting (including lighting which will operate in severe environmental conditions and increased dust and moisture concentration) and warehouse lighting - AtomSvet® Revolt and AtomSvet® Meccano models;
- utility lighting (lighting of entrance halls, passages, and other rooms in residential and non-residential buildings) – AtomSvet® Utility series;
- lighting where low-voltage networks are required – AtomSvet® LV, AtomSvet®X-Proof (Plant Ex LV);
- lighting with a high degree of explosion hazard (mines, opencast sites, pits, etc) – AtomSvet® X-Proof;
- street and road lighting - AtomSvet® Street series;
- architectural lighting - AtomSvet® Color RGB series;
- greenhouse lighting - AtomSvet® BIO series.
All AtomSvet’s products are high quality LED solutions offered by one of the leading Russian manufacturers. Their luminaires have a number of characteristics ensuring them competitive advantages compared with the lamps with conventional light sources and alternatives found in the market.
AtomSvet invites everyone to visit its exhibition stand at Light+Building 2014. The stand service will be maintained by both AtomSvet technical experts and project consultants on transition to LED lighting.
Can't decide?Contact our manager
or fill out the form on the web site
and we will try to help you out?