An increasing tendency concerning adoption of LED lighting is now observed in industrial companies, housing and public utilities and other companies.
At the initial stage of the transition to LED lighting a project must be developed. It will depend on its accuracy as to whether the costs could be recovered, and whether a profit can be expected after its implementation.
Since the lighting replacement is rather expensive it is necessary to make sure that the lighting project is developed with due regard to all the established regulations and requirements, the chosen equipment is the most appropriate and its layout is properly planned.
It is therefore very important to assess the lighting project at a high level and identify all the significant disadvantages before starting its implementation.
Independent examination of lighting projects
AtomSvet offers its services on the independent examination of project documentation prepared by third party.
By means of this service you will obtain a full and fair presentation of the following:
- whether it is profitable to replace the lighting;
- how effective the selected lighting equipment is;
- what are the chances for the return of the investment and possible profit.
Competent and qualified independent examination of the project documentation in our company is ensured by our knowledge of all the existing regulations and requirements on the subject. Our experts monitor all changes and innovations – in our work we use only up-to-date information.
A comprehensive analysis of the market enables us to be aware of the innovations and recent developments in the lighting market. We can offer you the most suitable solution with the use of quality production from any manufacturer.
Independent examination of the project documentation will be carried out taking into account the specific requirements of the project. Our experts will conduct a comprehensive assessment and propose detailed recommendations to improve efficiency by using LED lighting.
Stages of an independent examination:
- analysis of the project documentation;
- analysis of the quality and content of the draft;
- analysis of project documentation for compliance with the current state standards and other requirements to the lighting installation at specific facilities;
- determination of compliance of the project with the customer’s requirements and technical specifications;
- analysis of the rationale for using the proposed equipment ;
- development of a proposal for project optimization with detailed justification.
For more information please contact our managers +7 (495) 989-18-18
Ask us a question
Can't decide?Contact our manager
or fill out the form on the web site
and we will try to help you out?