|Illumination requirements for the facilities with explosive atmospheres
||“AtomSvet ®” solution
|Lighting fixtures should not be the source of ignition both in the process of normal operation, and in the event of potential failures.
- Lighting fixture electronic components are isolated from explosive atmosphere by compound casting;
- The body of the lightning system efficiently removes heat in case of dust layer accumulation on its surface;
- The connection of lighting fixture installation wire to the supply network is performed in the junction box with explosion protection of type “e” or “d”;
- Steel components of lighting fixture and its mounting parts are galvanized, the coating thickness is at least 6 µm;
- The lighting fixture is protected by safety and thermal fuses in supply network.
|Increased shock and mechanical damage resistance.
- The design of AtomSvet lighting fixture ensures increased vibration and shock resistance – group of operating conditions M2 according to “GOST 17516.1”.
|Lighting fixtures are often exposed to high temperatures and aggressive environments.
- The lighting fixtures are completely sealed, their degree of dust and moisture protection is IP67;
- The body made of oxidized aluminum and polycarbonate glass is resistant to corrosion and aggressive environment impacts;
- Reliable heat removal system enables lighting fixtures’ operation within the temperature range from -60 to +60 °C.
|Power supply networks, particularly at remote facilities, is often characterized by considerable voltage variations and high sensitivity to the equipment with low power factor. The presence of high-frequency disturbances in the network may lead to failure of this network, as well as of the equipment connected to it.
- LED driver is specifically designed to work under unstable networks conditions (wide range of supply voltage 150-265V, protection from network surges up to 1000V, short-circuit protection, overheat protection).
- LEDs power is ensured by constant stabilized current from the power supply unit. The amperage is selected so, as to ensure LEDs’ long-term operation under all operating conditions of the lighting fixture.
- Static power supply unit is equipped with power correction and disturbance suppression device, as well as with overload and overheat protection.