Bridges & Tunnels LED Lighting
Multifunction “AtomSvet®” LED luminaires fully comply with the requirements applicable to the illumination of tunnels, underground complexes and pedestrian subways.
Range of application
For illumination of tunnels, galleries, roads, highways, bridges, flyovers, overpasses, metro tunnels, underground complexes and pedestrian subways.
On suspension, supports, or on mounting surface, mainly in tunnels, under bridges, on roads and highways.
Major characteristic features of AtomSvet® Tunnel Lighting Fixtures
- Significant energy efficiency up to 50%
- Unique optical system that complies with the requirements applicable to the illumination of tunnels
- Uniform luminous flux distribution without risk of unlit areas
- High degree of protection – IP67
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body and polycarbonate glass
- LED driver developed specifically to work in unstable networks
- Wide range of operating temperatures (from -60 to +60°C)
- Long service life over 50,000 hours
- Maintenance without custom tools
- 5 years warranty
Lighting characteristics of AtomSvet® Tunnel Lighting Fixtures allow improving illumination of tunnels.
Available with power consumption from 22 to 140 W.
Operating input voltage range – 24-40 V, 150 to 265 V.
Tunnel luminaires are overheating and short-circuit protected. Their use enables to reduce power consumption by several times and eliminate the possibility of power supply network overloading.
Estimated continuous light emission is at least 50 thousand hours. It is equal to a service life of over 12 years. Throughout the entire service life, they practically do not require maintenance.