Outdoor LED Lighting
Outdoor illumination, including illumination of streets and highways, parks, car parks, petrol stations, construction sites, and etc., should provide regulatory illumination level and their operation should be energy efficient and reliable.
AtomSvet manufactures outdoor LED luminaires that correspond to the requirements listed above. High luminaires’ efficiency provides a possibility to recover funds invested into street or highway illumination within three years and to generate substantial profit after.
AtomSvet outdoor luminaires:
- Ensure up to 70% energy efficiency as compared to traditional types of street and highway luminaires;
- Require minimum maintenance throughout their entire service life, which is significant for highway illumination, since light sources are high mounted;
- Resistant to mechanical damage, as well as to the impacts of aggressive environment (smoke, exhaust gases, oils, dust, and etc.);
- Resistant to all weather conditions. AtomSvet LED luminaires are resistant to rain, strong wind, hail, heating under direct sunlight and other negative environmental factors;
- Can operate within a wide range of temperatures (from -60 to +60°C);
- Feature long service life (at least 50 thousand hours);
- Start instantly;
- Ensure smooth luminous flux without flickering and drops even in case of network voltage variations;
- Do not require complex maintenance and periodic lamp replacement.
- Do not contain mercury and do not require special disposal.
According to the set of features AtomSvet LED luminaires are recognized by many experts as the best in terms of price/quality ratio.