AtomSvet team shows off at Interlight Moscow-2013!
AtomSvet participated in Interlight Moscow, the largest specialized exhibition, which took place on November 5-8, 2013 in Expocentre. Over the years of its existence, the exhibition has become an important communication venue for manufacturers, architects, designers, experts in lighting equipment and lighting technology dealers.
This time the visitors were surprised by an unusual AtomSvet booth design consisting of huge suspended red cubes. This extraordinary approach to booth creation has brought to life the true object of art noted by many of the exhibition’s visitors. Bright and dynamic promotional staff and the chance to test the company products to destruction brought fiery interactivity to the exhibition. With the help of architectural and landscape layout, AtomSvet, the only Russian LED lighting systems manufacturer certified to GS and CE, presented the latest developments for various applications:
- lighting for industrial facilities (including ones with severe environmental conditions with high levels of dust and moisture) and warehouse complexes: AtomSvet® Revolt and AtomSvet® Meccano models;
- lighting for housing and municipal facilities (halls, passages and other rooms in residential and non-residential buildings) AtomSvet® Utility series;
- lighting for facilities requiring LV networks - AtomSvet® LV, AtomSvet® X-Proof (Plant Ex LV);
- lighting for facilities with high degree of explosion hazard (mines, mine tunnels, quarries, etc.) - AtomSvet® X-Proof
- street lighting, AtomSvet® Street series;
- architectural lighting, AtomSvet® Color RGB series;
- lighting for greenhouses, AtomSvet® BIO series.
The lighting systems have a range of features giving them additional competitive advantages in comparison with conventional light source systems as well as with existing market counterparts.
“Without a doubt, AtomSvet’s participation in the exhibition is a great opportunity to develop and strengthen partnerships with the players in the market and attract new partners. We have once again shown our team’s creativity and ambition, displayed newly-designed products and high product quality”, - says Vadim Dadyka, AtomSvet CEO.
AtomSvet appreciates all booth visitors for fruitful work and interest in the brand AtomSvet® brand!
A detailed Interlight Moscow 2013 exhibition photo report as well as information on products and the latest offers from LLC AtomSvet is available in the relevant section on our website.
Can't decide?Contact our manager
or fill out the form on the web site
and we will try to help you out?