AtomSvet will participate in Interlight Moscow 2014 International Exhibition
On 11th – 14th November, 2014 AtomSvet will participate in Interlight Moscow 2014 International Exhibition of decorative and industrial lighting, electrical engineering and automation. The event is the largest trade exhibition in Russia and the CIS countries hosting producers and distributors of lighting equipment, architects, designers and lighting professionals.
The Russian manufacturer of LED luminaires, AtomSvet, plans to exhibit its solutions for:
- Illumination of production and warehousing facilities (AtomSvet® Revolt and AtomSvet® Meccano series);
- Illumination of ancillary production facilities and utility sector facilities (AtomSvet® Utility series);
- Illumination of facilities requiring the use of low-voltage supply networks — AtomSvet® LV and AtomSvet®X-Proof (Plant Ex LV);
- Illumination of high explosion hazardous facilities (mines, excavations, mining facilities, etc.) —AtomSvet® X-Proof series;
- Architectural lighting (AtomSvet® Color RGB series);
- Road lighting – AtomSvet®Road;
- Greenhouse illumination (AtomSvet® BIO series).
AtomSvet welcomes all professionals in the field of lighting modernization to visit its booth in Interlight Moscow 2014 Exhibition.
Both technical experts and LED transition project consultants of AtomSvet will provide their assistance at the Company’s booth.
Venue of the Exhibition: Moscow, Expocenter
booth No. F.D 100 Forum Pavilion
Can't decide?Contact our manager
or fill out the form on the web site
and we will try to help you out?