Rules for Use of Materials Published
1. www.atomsvet.com website is owned by LLC AtomSvet.
2. Materials posted on www.atomsvet.com can fall in one of the following categories:
2.1. materials created by LLC AtomSvet in relation to which the project has full rights (proprietary materials of LLC AtomSvet);
2.2. materials posted on www.atomsvet.com according to partnership agreements or public terms and conditions for distribution of materials; in relation to such materials AtomSvet has only the right to post them on the site (third party materials);
2.3. materials posted on www.atomsvet.com directly by the site visitors using automated posting tools: comments to articles, blog entries etc. (user materials).
3. Users have only the right to use materials, including texts, graphics, photos, videos, audios etc., posted on www.atomsvet.com by virtue of the following:
3.1. under terms and conditions of the agreement;
3.2. for reproduction, without the consent of LLC AtomSvet and without payment of remuneration, provided an individual uses materials solely for personal purposes (as per art. 1273 of the Civil Code of the RF);
3.3. materials are used as per art. 1274 of the Civil Code of the RF, i.e. without the consent of OOO AtomSvet and without payment of remuneration to LLC AtomSvet, however, referring to www.atomsvet.com as per cl. 6 of these Rules in the form of:
A) citation of original or translated versions, for research, polemical, critical or informational purposes, of legally published works, to the extent justified by the purpose of the citation, including reproduction of extracts from newspaper and magazine articles in the form of press reviews;
B) use of legally published works and extracts therefrom for the purposes of illustration in printed press, radio and television programmes, audio- and video recordings of an educational nature, to the extent justified by the intended purpose;
C) reproduction, in the press, on air or by cable network, of public political speeches, appeals, presentations and other similar works, to the extent justified by the purpose of the information. However, the authors of such works reserve the right to publish their works in books;
D) reproduction or public disclosure, in news, by photographic, cinematographic means, on air or by cable network, of works seen or heard in the course of these events, to the extent justified by the purpose of the information;
E) profit-free reproduction of legally published works using relief-dot printing or other blind printing techniques, except works specially created for reproduction using such techniques.
3.4. free of charge use in order to promote the products of LLC AtomSvet with the prior written consent of LLC AtomSvet.
4. Exercising its right as per cl. 3, part 1, art. 1274 of the Civil Code of the RF, LLC AtomSvet prohibits the use of materials, in full on in part, for reproduction in the press, on air or by cable network, including RSS mailing.
5. All materials are posted on www.atomsvet.com by LLC AtomSvet for commercial purposes, thus making it impossible to use materials by third parties in accordance with art. 1276 of the Civil Code of the RF.
6. All materials published on www.atomsvet.com referring to other right holders or other information sources can only be used as provided in these Rules.
7. When materials are used as per paragraphs A, B, cl. 3.3. of these Rules (in printed publications, books or other physical media forms [paper, tape etc.]) in each case the user shall refer to www.atomsvet.com as to the source.
8. When materials are used as per paragraphs A, B, cl. 3.3. of these Rules (in electronic publications, on web pages, in electronic files or other electronic forms) in each case the user shall hyperlink to the homepage of www.atomsvet.com.
9. Links or hyperlinks as provided by cl. 6, 7, 8 of these Rules shall be inserted by the user either in the first paragraph of the user text with text materials taken from www.atomsvet.com or directly below graphic materials taken from www.atomsvet.com. The link or hyperlink font size shall be at least the same as the font size of user text with text materials taken from www.atomsvet.com or the font size of the user text accompanying graphic materials taken from www.atomsvet.com.
10. When using materials as per paragraphs A, B, cl. 3.3. of these Rules in audio-video recordings, including, but not limited to, television and radio on air broadcast, including broadcasting by means of electronic computer or telephone systems or in other similar forms, in each case the user shall refer to www.atomsvet.com as to the source. However, the link shall be timed for no longer than 30 seconds from the start use of materials from www.atomsvet.com in user audio-video recordings and shall be not louder than the user basic audio-video where materials are used.
11. When using materials as provided by these Rules the materials shall not be processed, except shortening text materials. Text materials can only be shortened provided such shortening does not cause a distortion of the meaning of such materials. It is prohibited to edit and/or process graphic materials.
12. These Rules, as well as the agreement posted on the Internet are not and cannot be construed as a contract or offer, including a public offer. To use materials as per cl. 3.1 of these Rules it is necessary to enter into a written agreement. For information regarding the use of materials under the terms and conditions of the agreement and contractual payments please contact LLC AtomSvet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Personal data provided by users to LLC AtomSvet by e-mail or otherwise shall be used by LLC AtomSvet as per the Federal Law “On Personal Data”.
14. LLC AtomSvet reserves the right to amend and/or update these Rules at any time without prior notice. The Rules shall be amended/updated by posting their new version effective from the date of its publication on www.atomsvet.com. Any relations between the user and LLC AtomSvet are subject to the version of the Rules valid on the date when materials were used by the user.
15. www.atomsvet.com refers the user to other sites; however, OOO AtomSvet is not responsible for the reliability and validity of information posted on those web sites. OOO AtomSvet only refers to other web sites for convenience and it does not mean that OOO AtomSvet approves the content of those web sites or is responsible therefor.
16. In case of violation of any of the above paragraphs of these Rules, individually or in any combination thereof, LLC AtomSvet reserves the right to protect its rights and legal interests by any legal means, including in a court of law.
Can't decide?Contact our manager
or fill out the form on the web site
and we will try to help you out?